- The bridge spans the Hudson River and connects the City of Poughkeepsie in Dutchess County with the Town of Lloyd and hamlet of Highland in Ulster County, New York. For GPS devices the East parking entrance is 61 Parker Avenue, Poughkeepsie NY 12601. The Washington Street Stairs are at 129 Washington Street. The West parking entrance is at 87 Haviland Road, Highland NY 12528. Access is also provided from the Hudson Valley Rail Trail.
- To get to the bridge: On the East Side of the River (Poughkeepsie): Take Route 9 to Route 9G north (Marist Drive). Bear right onto Washington Street. Proceed on Washington Street for 0.5 miles. Turn left on Route 9G/Parker Avenue. On the West side of the river (Highland): Take NY Route 9W to Haviland Road.
- New York State Park signage (White lettering on Brown signs) has been installed throughout the area clearly directing drivers to the entrances.
- In Poughkeepsie, signage with the Walkway Logo (blue and red on white) provides parking, driving and walking directions.
- Also, Scenic Hudson Loop Trail signs (Yellow arrows on Grey background) clearly mark the 3.6 mile loop trail which includes the Walkway, the Mid-Hudson Bridge and the Poughkeepsie Train Station
- New York State Parks has implemented a fee based system of $5 for 4 hours for visitors choosing to park in Walkway State Park's lots in the City of Poughkeepsie and the Town of Lloyd. It is important to note that most NYS Parks and Sites charge for parking. Try the Empire Passport! The annual parking pass gets you into most NYS Parks and Historic Sites for only $65/year. The Empire Passport can be used at Niagara Falls (usually $10 for parking), Minnewaska State Park Preserve ($8), Jones Beach ($8-10) and many other parks as well as historic sites like Olana ($5). It's sold at the Walkway State Park Office on the Highland side of the River. You can also find more information or purchase it online at: http://www.nysparks.state.ny.us/admission/empire-passport/default.aspx
- There are many free areas along Haviland Road in Highland, and parking lots adjacent to Haviland Road for the Hudson Valley Rail Trail. In Poughkeepsie, there's free on-street parking on Washington, Brookside and Taylor Streets. There's also free parking at Pulaski Park off Washington Street and the former Star Diner parking lot off Parker Avenue. Street signs marked with the Walkway Logo direct drivers to free parking areas. Entrances at 87 Haviland Road (Highland) and 61 Parker Avenue (Poughkeepsie) are handicapped accessible pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and have designated handicapped parking.
bulletin of the menninger clinic generic viagra australia generic viagra australia how to use a vibrating penis ring levitra online ingen recept levitra online ingen recept gay men s health crisis buy dapoxetine online buy dapoxetine online how to grow my penis viagra viagra online school for pharmacy technician duromine australia duromine australia 4 health dog food recall viagra viagra taking care of baby games online pharmacy online pharmacy pharmacy technician test questions practice buy adderall online buy adderall online